HTMA Testing tells us what your doctors NEVER will
Either way, if you’ve been searching for an answer to your unexplained fatigue, mood swings, and general sense of feeling like crap, and you’re still struggling, there’s one thing for sure...
You NEED to look at your minerals (aka the “spark plugs” of the body).
Because if they’re not firing right, how can you expect to?
In short, you can’t.
And no matter how much you sound the alarm that something feels off in your body, here’s what doctors will never tell you:
Roughly 94% of Americans have a vitamin or mineral deficiency.
You probably do too.
And that’s where a Hair Trace Mineral Analysis (HTMA) test can answer what traditional blood tests, lab work, and medical practitioners can’t…
so that you can solve your health problems once and for all.
What is an HTMA?
An HTMA is a type of functional lab test that uncovers what traditional blood tests can’t by measuring the presence of 29 minerals and 8 heavy metals in your body that have a HUGE impact on your health.
These elements directly affect your:
Here's what you can expect when your minerals are in balance...
The #momadrenal Mineral Mapping includes:
- Initial HTMA Test Kit and review (re-test not included)
- Up to 75-minute test results session to go over results, protocol, and ask questions
- Fully customized protocol (supplement and general diet recommendations (no meal plans), lifestyle) so that you can quit guessing and trying all the things and get straight to what YOUR body needs
- Access to core Calm and Balanced Mama Method program lessons to teach you how to eat specifically for the stage of stress your body is in - no more guessing which "diet" is best for you!
- 20 minute check in 4 weeks after your protocol meeting for you to ask questions that have come up
- 15 minute check in 6 weeks after your protocol meeting for you to ask any remaining questions to sustain your progress
Frequently Asked Questions?